Monday, May 17, 2010

Message from Luis regarding the event


LUIS MANZANO:

"hi luisters!!! how are you guys?? what a day yesterday was, very very tiring but very very fulfilling. I want to thank EVERYONE, luisters, luinis, luckygels, nipzos, mais, luckycharmers, pappybabes and the vilmanians, whether present or not im sure your prayers went a long way for the event. i know i definitely was not easy to mount, init pa lang iba, so very very special unbelievable thanks to Morgan and Aimee, you both were the pillars of the event, it wouldnt have happened without you guys, thank you so much. like what said in my speech yesterday, i am not a perfect guy, faaaaaaaaaaar from perfect but i know i must have done something good in my lifetime to have people like you in my life, you are all my blessings and angels, thank you for adding purpose in my life, i love you all

now off topic kase na weiweirduhan ako saan nangaling, there is an article on pep about be dating a norwegian girl? HUH????????? where did that come from????? one of the weirdest things i have ever heard, just want to clarify that, im not seeing nor dating any half norwegian, i think its from the audition ni linn sa pgt na nagpatawa ako during her audition, i still dont get how that translated into me dating her, HAHAHAHAH, ang labo


well thank you again and love you all!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment